Well spring break is here! Thank goodness! This last week was kind of crazy, but I made it! And now tomorrow I get to sleep and be a bum and do whatever I want! (I am going to wake up and make Eric some yummy cinnamon rolls before he goes to work, but I will be getting back into bed after that!) I am so excited for this week. The only plans that I have set in stone is to meet my folks Wednesday for lunch. But other than that, I am free to do whatever. :)
This weekend has been so wonderful! Friday night I was totally wiped out! My sweet Eric saw that I was comfy on the couch and volunteered to go and get our traditional Friday night chick-fill-a and bring it home. So I didn't have to even move! It was wonderful! We watched... something, maybe the marriage ref on DVR and then I'm pretty sure I passed out for the night! Saturday morning I woke up feeling refreshed and back to my normal self. I made some banana bread and we had that with our coffee for breakfast. Then after some vegging on the couch we took Gus for a walk on the walking trail. I think we finally figured out the right time to go; right before lunch. Last time we went about 2ish and it was packed. This time we only ran into a few other couples and not many other dogs. It was a blast! Gus had fun playing in the water and I think he was pretty tired out when we finally got back to the car. The rest of the day we were just completely lazy! I didn't put make up on, we just hung out together! Can you ask for a nicer day? Then today, we went to church (wonderful message on caring for others by the way) then came home and made chile dogs then took Gus to the Frisbee golf course. All in all, an amazing weekend spent with my wonderful husband and my cutie puppy!
Now, sad to say, I am having these itchy bumps all over me. I'm thinking it's an allergic reaction from something I touched while we were out walking around, I'm hoping it's not chicken pox or something stupid like that. I took a cold shower, bennadryl and put some lotion stuff on it. Lets hope I get some sleep.
So that was our last couple of days. Nothing too excited to report, just that I'm so happy and blessed! Hope all of my fellow teachers that are on break enjoy it! After this, I think it's just 6 weeks or so till summer. (I could be totally wrong about that!) That's it for now! :)
Bon
No comments:
Post a Comment