Saturday, May 30, 2009

New

I figured I would start a blog to help our family and friends keep up with us. We have been married for half a year now and life is good! I can't believe how wonderfully blessed we are! We have wonderful jobs, a great little house, close family, and fun friends! We couldn't ask for more!

Speaking of jobs.... there's only 4 days left of school!!! SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT! Monday is my kidoes Kindergarten Graduation. I didn't realize how much needed to go into this. There's getting the kids ready and practiced for the songs, the awards, the decorations, and the slide show (which I am responsible for) I have kind of been putting it off today, but it will get done! :)

Eric is golfing today and tomorrow in Dallas so I'm officially going to spend my first night by myself since we've been married. I'm a bit scared but I'm a big girl, I can do it! I'm excited that he has this opportunity. He has a really good group of friends from work and for them to get together like this is really a treat. So I'm glad he can go have some fun.... but I will be more the excited to have him back home! Until then I am enjoying some relaxing me time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment