Well I can now officially say it is summer for me. I survived the third graders, and maybe even had a little bit of fun. So, now it's my forth day of summer and I'm already bored! Don't get me wrong, it's been great sleeping till 7:45, going to the gym in the morning instead of at night, running around, cleaning the house, and of course driving the new car.... but I'm running out of things to do, and my desire to avoid the mall and shopping is getting weaker. I did go to the animal shelter awhile back and see if they need volunteers, but they didn't sound TOO needy, but I still might try that one day next week. I also need to spend a day in Austin going through my old room (yes, it has been 5 years, and a name change, since I've lived there and it still hasn't changed much). That's going to be mostly throwing things away, but it does need to be done. Other than that... I'm running out of things. I could get a job (waitress? NO!) but I don't want to work weekends, I want to be off by 5:00 and I still want to be able to go to my morning work out classes... so I can't think of a job that would fit that description. (if anyone has any suggestions I'm open, doesn't have to pay much, or anything... even volunteering would work out.) Does anyone know if the hospital needs volunteers to like rock babies? (hehe, wouldn't mind that!) Or any nannying jobs....
In other news, please be praying for Eric these next few weeks. He is being moved up to a higher profile desk at work. I'm so proud of him! It's going to be a change and will take a few weeks to get everything adjusted. I'll be making lots of yummy things to help keep the stress away. :)
Well, I think that's it. We are doing very well. The Lord has blessed us in so many ways!
I am moving on the 25th. After that, the lady I nanny for is going to need some help. I usually get there about 9 and leave between 4:30 and 5. There are 6 kids from 13 to 5. If you want more info or whatever, call me, text me, FB me, something!
ReplyDelete