So I know this is just me venting and being a baby, but I'm not doing well with this whole summer thing. I'm really lonely. If I didn't go to the gym, I wouldn't see anyone or talk to anyone until Eric comes home. I know I'm not being very proactive about all this. I could go see my grandma... and I hate complaining about this b/c I'm so lucky that I get a summer (as some people have pointed out, most people have to kiss summers goodbye after college) but I don't think people really think about it. I am alone, all day... my main goal right now for the next two months is to loose weight. (and that isn't happening fast) So, yes I have an hour or a bit more at the gym everyday, which I am really enjoying and I'm going to miss these classes when school starts back up. But that is 1 hour out of like 7. I'm getting sick of TV... I can't go shopping b/c we don't need to be spending money, I don't want to get a job b/c of the reason's I've listed before. I wish I could spend more time at the gym, but after my classes I'm so wasted. It's just wearing on me. (once again I'm sorry for sounding so whiny) I'm just sad... I like to think I'm a social person, but now my life is consisting of workouts, TV and HEB runs. Cooking dinner is a highlight of my day..... I've even thought that us getting a dog is the answer b/c that would keep me company.. but I know Eric doesn't want that right now and we can't afford that with us renting. So... I have nothing, no ideas.... just lonely
I don't know where else to go with this... I guess I just needed to let some of that out. I'm sorry for all of you that don't have a summer and are thinking I am being stupid and whiny. I'm just having a hard time right now.... That's it.
PS: If I can't do this.... how am I ever going to be a stay at home mom.... and I really want to do that. I'm upset...
My sweet Bonnie. Visiting the Grans would be such a blessing to them all. Also, God made you a people person. Check out some of the morning Bible Studies or women's ministry things @ TBC. There are other young women out there, too. How about volunteering @ S&W or King's Daughters (babies & kiddos). You have so much to offer and you bring such sunshine to a room. Love ya bunches, Bonnie! mom B
ReplyDelete