Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Update

It's Summer! And it has been a wonderful one so far! I've had a good balance of training days with BISD, days of PJs and TV, and fun dates with the girls.  Plus this is the first summer I've had a buddy to hang out with on my days home. (and I must say, who wouldn't want to spend their days with a floppy eared friend!) Here's a few of the exciting things that have been going on :)



 We got Eric a new truck!! Isn't it beautiful! :) We had been talking the last few months about replacing the mino. This was a tough conversation and decision. We LOVE the mino. It was Eric's grandfathers, it was his first car, the car that we started dating in, and drove off from our wedding in. So I can't tell you how hard it will be when we sell him. BUT he is 24 years old and with the thought our expanding our family (in a few years) we need to both have vehicles that can carry babies and be completely dependable.  Well Eric picked what model and year he wanted and we found this one for an amazing deal! It's a '05 F150 Lariat.  I LOVE THIS TRUCK! I can't tell you how much fun it is for me riding in it. Can't really explain it, and I don't really want to drive it, I just wanna be in it. :) 


 
Gus likes the new truck too! :) 

 

We had the puppy cousins over for the weekend a few weeks back. :) Do you remember when we first got Gus and then we found out that he was too big to stay in our old house, so some friends of ours watched Gus for 2 months while we moved into our new home. (wow, what a run-on sentence that was!) That was Jon and Suzie and this is one of their pups Wiley.  They also have Cozy, but she didn't want to join us up on the couch. I think Gus had a blast having his buds over. :)


Gus has a new hobby... dragging his blanket ALL over the house! He also fights with his blanket, and hides toys in it.  We have decided that we named him wrong... we are thinking of changing it to Linus.  I love this dog! (sorry for all the Gus pictures, what can I say, he's my baby!)

Just had to add this one. My two loves! This picture is my world, the Lord has blessed me so much with these two. They keep me laughing and smiling! Have I mentioned how happy I am with life right now?

Last but not lease we had July 4th weekend! Eric took Friday and Monday off so we had 4 amazing days to spend as a family! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend, we just have so much fun together! (add a goofy puppy to the mix and it gets pretty crazy!) Saturday morning we went to the Belton parade with Gus. He was pretty good. Once he got used to all the people he relaxed and just watched.

Oh, drill teams... this took me back 
 And this was us.... my senior year I think. (I'm in the top row, 2nd from the right)


 Anyways, we had a blast at the parade. Then we came back and relaxed at the house. The rest of the wonderful weekend was full of church, fireworks, in-laws, and geocaching. :) 
My last thing I don't have a picture for. I have become obsessed with coupons and deals. A friend of mine showed me this website that helps you find the best deals for that week. I have saved $22.50 so far this month! I'm so excited! When I get to $100 I'm going to go get a pedicure! :) Ok that's it, my sweet hubby is on his way home! One of my favorite parts of the day! Hope everyone had a great 4th! 

-Bon





1 comment:

  1. Hi, Bonnie! Loved the update. Really neat picture of you in your drill team. We love you, Eric and Gusboy!

    ReplyDelete