Thursday, July 21, 2011

Going Public!

I haven't been writing much at all since I went private about a year ago. If I don't think anyone out there is reading it, I don't really feel inspired to write.  The main reason I went private was because of family issues. Things have calmed down, and I'm hoping they will continue to get better. :) I am tempted to stop blogging completely because I'm so intimidated by these AMAZING home decorating blogs. BUT I don't pretend to be a home designer, or a foody, or anything like that. I'm just a teacher, who likes to dabble in decorating, couponing, thrifting and other fun things. I can't promise to teach you any neat crafts, or new decorating ideas (cause I steal all of mine) but, if you're interesting in our lives, and maybe a funny Gus/teaching story stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment