Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Work

Well tomorrow I go back to work. The kids won't be there, so at least it will be a bit less stressful. Except for the fact that I didn't go up to school ALL break! So who knows what my room looks like, and I don't have anything ready for this coming week. I just really really enjoyed by break! And I didn't get bored at all! :) I could lie and say I'm ready to go back... but I'm really not! It's ok though... once I get back into the swing of things it will get better. Also, tomorrow starts the official workout/diet/loose weight campaign! My goal is to hit the gym before dinner... cause I know if I don't do it then, I will get too comfy and not do it at all. My plan for right now is three times a week. I don't want to plan for more then that, b/c that would be planning for failure. I really want to stick to it this year... I really want to loose weight. :( Anyways... here are the first three pictures of Project 365.Jan 1st. I am reading through the Twilight Series. I just finished the third one. It was good! :)

Jan 2nd. Gus Man. He was feeling pretty whinny this day.... so that's why he looks pretty sad. This is his "Mom.... I need something...." look. We get this alot!



Jan 3rd. This was actually taken the night before. We went to Dead Fish Grill with Eric's parents and grandparents. It was fun and I loved the view of the sunset. :)

Well thats it for now. Hope y'all have a good monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment